Your group coaching program will follow the same workbook as the individual coaching. The difference... you will not be alone. You will be a member of a group and you won't be able to receive the individual attention that you would in the one-on-one coaching program, but you will be able to learn from the experiences of the others in the group!
Your coaching program will be conducted over the phone via teleconference and optional web conference.
To learn more click on the links below:
The Axiogenics MindWorx coaching program is not a motivational program, a positive mental attitude program, or a feel-the-pain-and-do-it-anyway program. It is not a compensational (fake it till you make it) approach to development. It is a giant leap ahead in the science of personal and professional growth and development.
The coaching approach based in the 21st century discipline of NEURO-AXIOLOGY which is a blend of formal axiology and cognitive neuroscience. (You can read more about these on our Sciences page.)
Axiogenics, LLC has developed and employed a methodology of time-tested and powerful principles that address ‘out-of-balance thought processes' (low-VQs) and unleash the strengths (VQ-100's) and brilliance inherent in people.
The first key is that you recognize and understand the dynamics of their own thought processes (personal value structure). We do this through the VQ (Value-judgment Quotient) Profile Report. This assessment objectively and directly measures your own Personal Hierarchy of Value (PHOV) or how you make choices. The process then compares your individual PHOV with the universal Mathematical Hierarchy of Value (MHOV) to see where that person's value structures (which determine how they think) are out of balance with the ideal. This is precisely the same concept as comparing, say, one gram of a substance to the measure standard of one gram (1g).
Getting the VALUE from Your VQ Profile Report
Here are some deliberate practices you can immediately start applying to improve both your personal and professional performance once you have your VQ Profile in hand:
1. Self-Awareness. Learn to recognize the “inner voices” that come from your lower-VQ perspectives. When you begin to notice these thoughts and feel your emotional reactions (frustration, stress, anxiety, fear, anger, or confusion) you will have the power to shift your perspective.
2. Self-Empowered. The next step after you become more aware is to shift your perspective by asking yourself the Central Question of Life, Love and Leadership:
3. Focus on Your Strengths. Neuro-science has proven that focusing on trying to “fix your weaknesses” rarely produces lasting results. What’s more, while you are trying to fix your Self you are probably not making good use of the strengths you already have. The science of neuro-axiology, which is the foundation of Axiogenics, offers a far more powerful approach called “strengths-based deliberate practice”. This means that you focus on what’s strong and ignore what’s ‘wrong’.
4. Shift to Your Strengths. Asking yourself a Centering Question is a powerful technique for instantly shifting your mental focus from a low VQ perspective to perspectives that have a clearer / more balanced perception (high VQ). It starts with “noticing” when you are being “overtaken” by thought processes driven by a low VQ. When you develop the presence of mind to ask your Self one of your Centering Questions, you will instantly shift to a healthier perspective that can help you make a better value judgment. The result will be better choices and more value-added actions and even reactions.
Next, we teach you to have proficiency in the principles and practices for mastering your thoughts and choices in any given moment. This is accomplished through weekly sessions that hold you responsible for completing exercises designed to not only bring about the desired result but also produce real and lasting changes that last a lifetime.
Your Mind's Operating System
Your VQ Profile
Neuroscience of Growth
Change vs. Transformation
The Big SHIFT
Habits (Part 1)
The Mind and The Brain
The Amygdala Hijack
Habits (Part 2)
Owning Your Strengths
Answering the Central Question
Moving from Values to Virtues
Importance of Focus
Structure for Success
Creating MAPS (My Action Plan for Success)
Taking Effective Action
Working SMARTER and Harder
This approach to personal growth and development is congruent with and optimized to how the mind actually learns and develops new thought patterns at a neurological level. (back to top)
Your group coaching program lasts for 8 sessions. It is an intensive learning and developmental process. The process involves regularly scheduled calls with your coach of about 60 minutes (usually weekly) plus the daily practice and application of the principles and techniques you have discovered. The concentrated focus is designed to produce lasting results.
Working with your coach and using a powerful coaching practicum that can be customized to your individual needs, you will work through your areas of thought. At times you will be discovering and maximizing underutilized strengths. At times you will be taking on challenging thought processes that have been sabotaging your efforts. As the weeks progress, you will become more and more in control of the only thing in this world that you can control - your thoughts. The result? You should experience more peace of mind and greater levels of productivity.
Included in your coaching investment is the following:
1. Your Axiogenics MindWorx Program Workbook (electronic)
2. Your complete VQ Profile Assessment Report
3. Eight 60-90 minute coaching sessions via teleconference
For group coaching details, click here to go to the top of the page